Yes Bug Lday has been very slack and hasn't blooged in here for ages! Probably because I have nothing worth saying! Life is being very normal. Andy is going to school without much fuss. Cleo is also going to school without much fuss (somewhat of a miracle that one!!!) and as usual Lachie is being Lachie - going with the flow.
He did come home the other night and say "oh, I'm in a science and engineering challenge tomorrow" so I asked the 50 questions and off he went. Came home, says nothing. Then when I remember to ask he says "yeah we won!!! now we go to Melbourne for the regional event!!! He is such the quiet achiever.
So that's is it in the House of Bug. We are off to Bright in an hour or so. Booked into the Cosy Kangaroo, off course!!! I think it's gonna be a little chilly up there! Got my trackies, and slippers packed, plus a couple of bottles of wine, so all will be good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you're not slack....you are a very busy mum!
Post a Comment