Saturday, May 31, 2008

Look at my sewing room!!!

What do you do on a Saturday afternoon when you are bored? You go to Bunnings!!! Cos they always have something you NEED. And I needed shelves and storage for my sewing room. It's a tiny study, that is home to my sewing machines, a computer desk, the vaccuum cleaner, and any other crap around the house that has no home. It has been driving me crazy, and I kept on losing my sewing!!! So look what we got!

So before.....



more before.....







and after!!!







Doesn't take much to make Nasi happy. Now to keep it that way for more than a day!!!
There's a challenge !

5 comments:

L said...

Well done on organizing your sewing room! Congratulations =)

Narelle said...

Thanks :) Do I know you?

Dory said...

oh well done Nasi! I wish I had a sewing room...one day....I'm in the middle of cleaning up my mess too!
The room looks great :D

RachelP said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you have those organiser people over or something??? That looks great. :)

Jules363 said...

That looks great, Narelle. Little did I know I saw the "just transformed" version last Sunday!