After tooing and froing about it for a few weeks, I've taken the plunge and signed up at Fernwood. They have built a brand new gym, only 2 minutes drive from home. I have tried two other gyms, but I think I have always been put off using the gym equiptment when there are men around! So this is the perfect choice! The staff seemed very switched on and persistant that you use all aspects of the gym, which is what I want, someone pushing me around a bit, and making sure I get into it!
As I am not getting any younger (or fitter!) I have decided that now is the time to get in shape. Yeah, yeah, I know I'm not "overweight"... Not YET, but it is slowly creeping up, so I am taking hold before it gets out of hand hehehe.
First class will be a yoga class tomorrow morning, then the body pump at 6.15 on Monday LOL that is so me!!! I am always up early so it will be fun!
So I want to get back to being a size 10, I just don't like being this bit bigger and I really hate my muffin tops eeeeewwwwww! So here's to a new fitter and healthier me this summer..... Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Bravo Narelle! Gosh I wished I lived near you so I could go to the gym with you! Good luck on the early classes, I dont think I could get up early to go work out in such cold weather! I even had trouble going this morning at 9am, lol
Hehe, yeah I am an early bird Danni! Yeah, I wish you lived closer to! I think having a gym buddy would make it much more enjoyable
Good on you Narelle!!! I should do the same...although 6:15 is a tad too early for me...LOL
Post a Comment