I've been tagged by Danni
Here's the rules
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up
Ooooh here we go, 6 random things about me!
1. I love holidays. We grew up with camping holidays. Many of them on the Murray river. They are my treasured childhood memories. Spending the days swimming in the river, catching fish with a spear attached to a bow and arrow, cooking apples in the campfire. We always went with other families. So much fun!!! And I have never taken my own kids camping LOL. I do prefer a little more comfort these days!
2. I am almost back to being a size 10 !!! Fannywood is really doing wonders for me and I love it!
3. I am starting to enjoy my life. I used to be a worrier, what do people think of me, what about what I'm wearing etc. now I don't give a shit. I am me, take me as I am or don't bother.
4. I enjoy the odd alcoholic beverage. Oh okay, I am learning to enjoy more than just the odd one! and I can hardly wait for our holiday in Merimbula, where I just know the alcohol will be flowing freely!!! Which leads me to the next random fact.
5. Having a child with DS has had some amazing affects on my life. One of which I will be forever grateful, the fact that I have met some really lovely families. You girls are my NBF's hehehe and I love that the bond of having children with DS has brought us all together.
6. I love yoga. The moves are so relaxing and stimulating at the same time. The best part of the class is at the end where you do relaxation. Laying quietly on the floor while the instructor talks quietly and you just lay there.
Okay and now to tag 6 more people, this is a challenge as I don't have many blogging friends LOL
So
Kathi
Rachel
Um, will have to see who else I can drag in hehehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment