Thursday, November 27, 2008

Word of the week ... Schwanger

What a great word!

Cleo comes in with her friend Mitch the other day and says "Mum, ich bin schwanger" I said, "I have no idea what you are saying. They had massive grins on both their faces. So she told me to look it up on the net.

WTF!!!!!! ICH BIN SCHWANGER You bloody better not be!!!!!

The translation... Ich bin schwanger is German for I am pregnant

Fortuantley it was Cleo and Mitch's idea of a joke!!!

The bloody word is engraved in my mind and I love it !!! It just rolls off the tongue.

It would appear that Kathi is also a fan of it HEHEHEHEHE (break out the Teena lady ROFLMAO)

Schwanger..... word of the week

3 comments:

Danni said...

ROFL that is so funny!

Narelle said...

Hehehe it sure was Danni LOL

Dory said...

I still giggle over that word hehe