I decided to take my body measurements today. I wrote them all down when I joined Fernwood, which was in July last year. So today I did some comparisons.
Well I am impressed!! I have lost 8 cm of my waist, hips and thighs, and only 5cm of my boobs. Hahaha Oh how good is that. I really can't afford to loose in the boob area, so I am really happy with the result. I was atight size 12, bordering on 14 when I started, now I am an easy size 10, fitting into the occasional 8's. I've basically dropped 10kg.
I'm glad I did it, cos I have been lacking a little in gym motivation, but that has given me the vavavoom to get back into it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow that is great.
what is Fernwood? I need help lol
Good on you Nazz!!!
Cathy Fernwood is a ladies only gym. And they built one right at the end of my street! Literally about 1 minute drive. It's great !!
Post a Comment