I didn't realise how long it's been since I blogged again!!! My world has been moving at a million miles and hour, just for a change
Miss Cleo only has a few weeks to go til VCE is finally over. OMG I am soooo looking forward to the day that she never ever ever has to go to school again. If she ever does go to any form of Uni, I guess it will be because it's to do something that she enjoys!!! I don't even care if she stays in bed til lunch time everyday for 6 months haha. This year has been mammoth!! and she's not even doing hard subject.
Ahhhhhhh the stress THE STRESSSSSS
Lachie Bugg is having a ball with his basketball, and so is Paul for that matter! He is trying out for a Geelong Rep. team during the next school holidays. He is the quiet achiever. Never says a lot, but does a lot! We got him some new basketball shoes last weekend. Size 13 HAHAHA His feet are massive!! But they were no where near the biggest sizes available. It's amazing how big these kids feet are growing these days LOL If he gets into a rep team it will mean driving to the other side of Melbourne every Friday night to play. That will be interesting. But he is a really good player apparently, so it will a great opportunity for him if he gets in.
And Andy Bugg has been going soooo well at school. Last week he actually dressed himself I think 3 days in a row. HAHAHA yes that excites me!!! He seems to be having a burst of speech improvement again at the moment. Which is very exciting. He has been doing heaps of basketball to. Apparently his skills are improving. His off court abilities are also outstanding... he is really really good and yelling at the refs if he thinks they make a bad call!! Can be a bit embarassing as sometimes the refs think it's Paul. LOL
Andy's playing in a Special Olympics tournament in October in Wodonga, it's on the last weekend of the school holidays. Should be great! The Special Olympics days are so inspiring. It is amazing seeing so many people with Down Syndrome all playing their hearts out on the basketball court.
I have been busy busy with my sewing. It really does keep my mind occupied! Which is something I need to do. I could do with a few 48 hour days though HAHA I've got loads of ideas, but just not enough time to sew them all!
I shouldn't leave Pauly off here should I ! Since I've crapped on about the rest of the family. Paul is busy with basketball, as usual. It's been driving me crazy a little, as he is basically tied up with basketball 6 days a week! Great that he has a hobby, and one that involves Lachie, but yeah... Lets just say it has definately had an impact on my sanity.
Well it's Sunday morning here, and for once Cleo slept at someone elses house. Yay !!! so there are no bodies on our lounge room floor. I really don't mind cos it's great that kids fell comfortable staying here, but it is nice to get up and not be counting the extras this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment