
Hey Rach, saw you posting about your Ergo, so I thought I would show it off here with the gorgeous model in tow ! He really want to come and live with me you know hehehe.
Who am I ? I'm Narelle, or Nazz, or Nasi or even Nazzy. What am I? I'm a mum, a slave, a chef, a taxi driver, and a WAHM ! What do I do? I sew, I bake, I spend a lot of time thinking about stuff... lots of stuff.

Hey Rach, saw you posting about your Ergo, so I thought I would show it off here with the gorgeous model in tow ! He really want to come and live with me you know hehehe.
2 comments:
OHhhhhh he is sooo cute!! I LOVE the sunnies!! and a great photo too :)
Hahahahahahahaha.... I finally found it! What a clashic mate.
Elton Maurie!
Hey you are the only person other than me or Chris that he will let pick him up... so maybe he does want to come and live with you... But no way... he's all mine. :)
Post a Comment