Saturday, October 18, 2008

M.O.T.Y.

Today I raked up some massive MOTY points. Mother Of The Year that is!!! Cleo has gone camping down at Lorne, with Jamie, Johnny and Katelyn. They took two tents. They left yesterday afternoon. About oneish today I get the phone call. Muuuuuuuuum the tent broke in the wind! We went out and when we came back it was ripped and fallen down... Can you go buy us a new tent and bring it down??? Gawd talk about frantic voiced LOL I said calm down, I will see what I can do. So I went out to Rays Outdoors. And picked up a bargain! Three man tent for $38 !!! I should ad, the tent that broke belonged to Johnnys dad. So why didn't they ring his family LOL cos they know, Nasi the sucker will come to the party.

I had a quick discussion with Paul about it, and we figured, we don't own a tent at all, and since she is going to the Lorne festival thingy for new years eve, it didn't hurt to buy one.

So yeah, Nasi goes and drives down the coast to deliver the tent. I must say, the kids were extremelly grateful, and Johnny offered to buy me lunch for my trouble. He's a sweetie!!!

But I didn't really mind, cos Lorne is down the Great Ocean Road, and it is the best place to be on a nice sunny day! There was a lovely cool sea breeze, and the sun was shining! So I delivered the tent, and then the girls asked me to stay and go shopping with them. It was really nice actually. They did seem to genuinely appreciate my effort, so that was really pleasing.

I did them a favour LOL I told the boys if they wanted to go back to the camp I would drop the girls back later LOL so by the time I delivered them, the boys had set up the tent. HAHAHA I am teaching them well.

So I figure I earned lots of MOTY points today, I reckon it will almost put me in the lead HAHAHA !!!!!

1 comment:

Dory said...

awww good for you! you deserve those points!