Saturday, December 27, 2008

Chritmas 2008

Boring post really LOl but I wanted to put down our Christmas memories...

Well thank goodness we have Christmas over with for another year! It has been a hectic few weeks leading up this year. We started with a Christmas dinner at my dads place on the Saturday before. Dad and Sally do a great job every year, we always have a bbq. Dad makes all sorts sauces and marinades and whips up a few salads to go with it. We had a lovely day.

The next day we had Bugg Christmas, at Pauls nieces house in Werribee. There's around 45 people when the Bugg clan get together!!! It's always a big day! Everyone brings food and we have a massive smoragasboard. Then it was down to Anglesea for a bbq dinner with some friends.

Move on to Christmas day, we spent the whole day at home. Lunch was the full on roast with Nana Green, and Nana and Pa Bugg. It was really lovely to have them with us. Then onto dinner time, time to party !!! The rest of my family came over for dinner. The Parkos, The Pearces, The Hemsies and Nana Green. It's always fun and relaxing at tea time. I love getting the cousins all together, it doesn't happen that often. We had heaps of good food and good drink!!! A great day really.

But I am glad it is over ! I have eaten soooo much, and I am craving some normality, and some healthy food. I went back to the gym yesterday and felt soooo good.

Now onto the next festivity! We are heading to Bright tomorrow for a few days, and going up to Wagga fro New Years Eve. I'm really looking forward to seeing my lovely friends and their families. I'm also a bit nervous about heading off as for the first time ever we are leaving Cleo behind! She is going on a massive adventure LOL To the Lorne Falls Festival. I've been told they can expect what is normally a 1 hour trip to take up to 3 hours, while the stream of cars heads in to Lorne. It's a huge festival, and the accomodation is camping. No showers LOL Ah to be 17 again !!! I am very excited for her!

1 comment:

Dory said...

Awww nice! sounds like you had a great Christmas :)