Monday, January 5, 2009

It's over

Boy oh boy!!! I cannot wait until we are past the teenage years. We have had a turmultous few months with Miss Cleo and her now-thank-goodness ex boyfriend. Who would of thought that she would end up with a bloody pshyco, manipulative, posessive, emotional abuser !!! Haha sounds really bad doesn't it! Well it bloody well was! Anyway, we think we are finally rid of this pathetic person from our lives.

So last night, in kind of a strange celebratory way, our lovely friend Andrew D, who has been counselling Cleo for the last couple of months, came over to our place and cooked Mexican for us for dinner ! Hahaha how't that for a bonus!!! First he helps us through some of the toughest days of our lives and now he is cooking dinner for us! It was kind of something that came about from one of his visits here. Cleo and Fraser were making nachoes, and Andrew says, thats not how you do it! When all this shit is over I am gonna make you real nachoes. Well I tell you what, he did a bloody sensational job!!! We will never make nachoes the same again LOL

It seems we have stopped the ex in his tracks... for now. So it was kind of a mini celbration. Although we did have another hiccup overnight! Not sure if he is involved in it or not, but time will tell.

Those of you who have boys... be thankful!!! One daughter is enough !!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I have one Daughter 14years and so far not interested in Boy’s.
Ugh I had a psycho boyfriend when I was in my teens he took some getting rid of. I hope the looser is out of your lives forever, its’ so scary you just never feel at ease

So you posting that recipe lol

Narelle said...

Hahaha be thankful Cathy. Yeah it's not nice is it!