
The baby started high school today! Not a tear in sight. He got himself up and dressed by about 7.50 am and then started hassling me cos it was "time to go" We got to school at 8.30 as planned and Colin met us at the resource room. There were a few boys there chatting to him and he introduced Andy to all of them. Then off I went! That was it! Andy gave me a kiss and said "see ya mum"
We all went to pick him up at 1.15 Cleo and Lachie don't start til tomorrow, so there was me, Cleo, Lachie, Jamie, Jackson and Alanah. Yes the Andy fan club. He was so excited to see us all. The staff have done a fantastic job to make him feel so comfortable.
Well lets hope tomorrow is another good one. OMG I will have the house to myself !!! Yippeeeeeeeeee!!! I might even do some sewing.

4 comments:
I hope Andy enjoyed his first day back at school!
Danni it couldn't have been better!
That's brilliant Narelle!!! I love his welcoming committee when picking him up :)
Did you get any sewing done?
He looks really proud. How great that he's enjoying it too!
Post a Comment