Sunday, January 27, 2008

Oooooohhhh my first blog post

Well since all my friends are getting into this, I thought I might give it a go!

I guess I'll post some day to day stuff and I'm also gonna post some stuff about my venture into the wahm field (That's work-at-home-mum)

I am feeling very bored and restless the last couple of weeks largely due the school holidays lasting way too long. The two big kiddies have been home since the 1st of December. That is a long time ago! I am gearing up for getting Cleo and Andy back to school. Now there's a challenge!

I am also getting back into my sewing. I have set up a work-at-home-mum store on www. wahmnaps.com My store is called BUGGZ FOR BOYS. It's a strange feeling, people are buying clothes that I make! Feels good, but feels weird! I decided to only make boys clothes cos there is so much stuff for girls but it's all boring for boys! I have been sewing clothes since Cleo was a baby. I love making kids stuff and the odd outfit for myself. I'm starting to think of some sewing projects for in between season stuff. I've some some ideas floating around and once I get the ferals out of the house and reclaim my space I will get into it.

1 comment:

Dory said...

WOOOO HOOOO Narelle!!!

I LOVE that vest by the way!! can't wait to see your new stuff :)