Who am I ? I'm Narelle, or Nazz, or Nasi or even Nazzy. What am I? I'm a mum, a slave, a chef, a taxi driver, and a WAHM ! What do I do? I sew, I bake, I spend a lot of time thinking about stuff... lots of stuff.
I am a stay at home mum to my three big kiddies. I love to sew. I like baking, I hate cooking meals though. I love going on holidays. I love spending way to much time on the computer. MSN is my friend. I love chatting to my DS support group friends. I live in Victoria with my long suffering husband Paul, Cleo who is 17, Lachie who is 16, Andy who is 13, Daisy the dog, Nicky, Tiger and Toulouse the cats, Old Greg and Emo, our clown fish, and Ernie our picasso triggerfish.
1 comment:
awwww very NOICE!
Post a Comment