I am hooked on these tableclothes. I need a day to myself to do some more op shopping.
Here's todays creation. This ones a size 2 and the skirt is a long one. I love it!!!

I forgot to take the "before" photo. But it was a round tablecloth and it fitted the pattern perfectly along the hemline, so I used the edge of the tablecloth for the hem, it has a goregoues matching rolled hem.
And here's a close up of the hem


3 comments:
That is FANTASTIC!!! WOW you're clever!! I will have a look around the op shops here and see what I can find for you :)
Oh thanks Kathi!!! If you find anything just let me know the costs and I can transfer to you. I am addicted to them LOL I got two more this morning hehehe
Wow - they look great! I will have to start keeping an eye out for some too!
Post a Comment