Yes that's right, today I am launching Buggsies Great Down Under Sock Hunt. If you can find even one matching sock for my magnificent pile of lonely "one only" socks you will be greatly rewarded! How can we have accumulated so many "one only" socks??? Where the hell is that sock monster hiding, and what has he done with all our socks, cos I am over it!
I have a sneaking suspicion that many of them are probably in the land of no return (that would be Cleo's bedroom floor- once your in there you will never return!) From now on my boys will only be wearing socks with a distinctive band around them. Yes I am coordinating each male in the house with a type of sock. Lachies have three rings around the top. Andys have colored soles, so he can put his socks on easier, and Paul can choose his own!!! but if he dares to choose plain white then finding the pairs will be his resposibility. Here's the proof of why we need to stop buying plain white socks...


1 comment:
I almost fell off my chair laughing so hard at that...not the GDUNH...the Buggsie GDUSH ROFLMAO!!!
Post a Comment