I found this magnificent cloth the other day. It was very expensive by Oppy standards! But I knew I had to have it. Here's what I made. This one of my favorite ever sewing pieces!!!

This is a close up of the roses, they are stunning!!!

Who am I ? I'm Narelle, or Nazz, or Nasi or even Nazzy. What am I? I'm a mum, a slave, a chef, a taxi driver, and a WAHM ! What do I do? I sew, I bake, I spend a lot of time thinking about stuff... lots of stuff.
10 comments:
That is beautiful! I love it! well done Nasi! if that doesn't sell, then theres something wrong...
I love it, wish it fit Paige, its gorgeous!
Danni - would it be to big or to small? Just out of interest for me, I am so out of touch with little sizes! I just made it up to the pattern.
whoops meant to add it measures 28 cm across from underarm to underarm and 50cm from shoulder to bottom edge.
Is it a small or a medium size? I wouldnt have a clue as to the measurements
This is so so lovely!
Ha! thank you Ingrid, are you the Ingrid with the gorgeous tablecloth dress you had for sale??? With the really vibrant colors? The one that inspired me to make some !!!
Hi, Leah here (Fourstars EB).That dress is so gorgeous! Welcome to the corrupting influence of the Sewing Thread! ;)
Der! I am still getting used to blogger, I just realised that if I clicked on the bloggers name it would take me to you blog LOL.
Thank you Leah LOL I have been reluctant to get involved cos I already spend way to much time on this computer!!! But it got the better of me!
Yep, thats me, LOL. You will find op shopping and sewing go great together. Tablecloth dresses are my favourites :-)
Post a Comment