I have been to Bright for a few days, with Rachel and family. Don't you hate it when you go away and forget the camera! It was so beautiful coming into Myrtleford. There as a huge fog cloud but it was so low and thick like fairy floss, you could see the top of the mountain over it, with the sun shining in the background. The air is so crisp and clean up there. I laughed to myself as I put the car window down to take a sniff, and couldn't help but think to myself.....Michael Caton "ah the serenity "
And then when you wake up in the morning there are all these gorgeous birds everywhere, a few rabbits hopped through the backyard. You could hear the creek rushing in the background. And the air..... bloody freezing, but so crisp and clean! See what more can you say ..... "ah the serenity" !!!
Rachel and I did some op shopping, got some fantastic patterns for 20c each BARGAIN!!! The lady working the oppy was from Geelong. She was an oldy, she moved to Bright about 5 years ago, and said she absolutely loves it. She is my new inspiration LOL That will be ME when the kids are grown up and doing their own thing. The people are so friendly. It's so peaceful and quiet, not to metion it's less than an hour to the top of Falls Creek!
I can see myself, the old granny skiing with the grandkids. "C'mon kids, I'll race you down Wombats Ramble, one of you bring m' walkin' stick down will you" ROFL I might have to buy one of those skiido's so I can ride comfortably while they ski hehehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds lovely....yes, I CAN see you has a nanna living there oneday :) Cleo and Jamie and their kids visiting..
wE love Bright too! Thanks for being our Nanny for a few days! And yes, we can see you as the skiing Granny one day. Maybe we can be the two skiing Grannies???!!!
Rach
hehehe, we could get those headbands with the fake blonde spikey hair dos LOL
Post a Comment