Oh geezus, I took Cleo to the GP today, cos she has been complaining of feeling tired all the time. We hadn't seen this lady before, and it was clear pretty early on that she thought Cleo's tiredness is perhaps lifestyle related rather than medical. She did however decided to do a thorough questionaire on Cleo... What time do you go to bed? What time do you go to sleep? Do you use a computer in bed? Do you text people at night? Do you exercise? Do you eat healthily.
All this is good. And I was pleased with her approach except..... The entire time we were in there which seemed like forever, there was this person heaving their guts out in the next room! It sounded like someone having a baby! but spewing LOL Oh my God! The noise was unbeleivable and I couldn't stop laughing!!! I was hysterical!!! And Cleo just looked at me with a massive grin. I managed to contain myself by putting my hand on my chin, you know destracting myself. And then... When I wasn't even laughing, the GP thought I was and she puts her hand up (you know, talk to the hand style) and says STOP hahahahaha As soon as we got out the door Cleo started pissing herself laughing, as did I. And the spewer was still going!!!
So that is my ebarassing, "I need to grow up" story for today. I am sure the GP was thinking what the fuck is wrong with this woman, no wonder the girl has issewwwwwwwws HEHEHEHEHE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ROFL!! PSML!! I would've been cacking too!! OMG!!!
Post a Comment