Friday, September 19, 2008

I tried the white wine theory

Kathi posted this excellent information about the benefits of white wine. Well last night I put the theory to the test. I went out with a few friends to see a band. Of course it was the perfect atmosphere to try out the benefits LOL Although I did substitute the wine for scotch LOL Here's how it went. There were a list of warnings of the effects...

Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache,dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister. I managed to only suffer from a few of these side effects not sharing which one though LOL

WARNING:The consumption of White Wine may make you think you are whispering when you are not. Yep seems I did a good job of that one!

WARNING:The consumption of White Wine is a major factor in dancing like an idiot. Yep definately got that one happening!

WARNING:The consumption of White Wine may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them. Yep pretty much did that got some good hugging goin on !

WARNING:The consumption of White Wine may cause you to think you can sing. Yep gave that a go!

WARNING:The consumption of White Wine may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning. Didn't manage that one, but maybe next time!

WARNING:The consumption of White Wine may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting. Yep did that, and got told I was spitting LOL

WARNING:The consumption of White Wine may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people. Not sure on this one!

So there you have it. I can definately see the benefits. Had a great night out, lots of laughs, lots of drinks and lots of loud music.

3 comments:

Dory said...

ROFL!!!! we'll have to test it again in Merimbula :)

Cathy said...

we will Kathi,we need to find somewhere to go dancing LOL

Narelle said...

Oooooooooh sounds like fun Cathy!