Monday, September 1, 2008

It's a new day

Well I don't feel quite as bad today. Andy has actually not coughed once during the night Yipeeeeeee! Either that or I am that stuffed that I didn't hear him LOL. Anyway, it is a good sign and I am confident at this stage that he will go to school today.

Oh, and Thursday night, haircut night, is looking even better, since the hairdressers have moved to within walking distance of my sisters, and am now going to pamper my self the whole evening. Visiting them after my haircut and my lovely BIL Schris, yes the one who is responsible for my new found love of what I always thought was only for cooking, can pour me a glass of sherry.


Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh things are looking up LOL

2 comments:

Dory said...

BRILLIANT!!! we do need that every now and then :)

Narelle said...

Oh don't we! trouble is I feel like doing it everyday at the moment HAHAHA