Friday, October 3, 2008

Nooooo Not the Prado

Well well well, it didn't take long to get some dirt for installment number two! We went on another driving adventure this afternoon. Cleo was driving sensationally! We went out to Deakin Uni again, and she was gunning it. Encountered and accomplished about 4 roundabouts, went up hill, down hill, did a few turns in the carpark, and then like yesterday, Cleo wanted to drive home. So onto the real roads we go.

We see this construction worker in a ute, he loses control on the dirt construction road, and Cleo says BAD EXAMPLE!!! DRIVE CAREFULLY and we continue... about 30 seconds down the road, round one corner, and then into the next. Move right MOVE RIGHT MOOOOOOOVE RIIIIIIIIIIGHT I say, but it was too late, we were ploughing through the road work star pickets. Collected four in all! As usual, bad mother, starts laughing, Cleo, starts laughing, Andy is shouting OH MY GOD, SHE CRASH THE CAR hehehehehe.

So I hop out, hopeing that there is no damage, alas I am wrong LOL not bad damage, but costly damage for sure! A couple of huge gouges in the front bumper bar.

Gotta say though, I am proud of miss Bugg, she laughed it off, stayed in the driver seat and drove home. Today, we didn't hit the roundabout, and parked out the front successfully.
And to think only on Monday, I was bragging to a girlfriend that this is the only car we have had that I haven't damaged LOL It doesn't look that bad, but it is a chunk out of the bumper, and as Pauly said, they will just replace the whole thing.



You can just see them, one at the back and

then three more in a pile at the front



And the car, the Prado, the only car we've bought that I haven't crashed yet!!!

4 comments:

Danni said...

*snort* Classic! Im LMAO at what Andy said!! You sound like you have lots of patience to teach her how to drive!

Narelle said...

LOL Danni, not sure if it is patience or stupidity, possibly a combintion hehehe

Dory said...

oh geez, I love how you are a "bad mummy" and laughing. I would've done the same. Again, I would've wet my pants ROFL TEEEENAA!!!

Anonymous said...

HA! You are so brave! I would have crawled under the front seat, curled up in the fetal position until we were safely home lol.