Sunday, March 2, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

Hehehe I've been tagged!!! by Danni - aka http://mummytobe.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules:1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Well here goes!!!

1. I like the toilet paper hung so it rolls from the top, not underneath.

2. I hate hate hate housework, my house is a pig pen, not as bad as Cleos bedroom, but messy messy messy and I don't give a shit!!!

3. When my kids are all grown up I want to live several months of the year in Bright.

4. I make fantastic banana cakes that are all eaten within the day.

5. I love looking up holiday destinations on the internet. Holidays are the best times of our lives!!! so many places I would like to go to in my Winebago that I am going to buy when I win tattslotto!!!

6. I never breastfed any of my babies past 5 weeks! and I don't care!! and they all grew up healthy and happy on lots and lots of baby forumula!!!

Well since I only have two blogging friends, that's Danni and Kathi, I think I need to find out how to get more people added to my blog, so if I get tagged again I can actually tag some people LOL.

Okay best get back to the kids. Don't you love teachers strikes !!!

2 comments:

Dory said...

Ha Ha great answers Narelle...I'm interested in this "Winebargo"....LOL

nic said...

I found your blog through Danni's and I love your clothes. You are very creative.

I also can't wait to hear how your holiday goes, sounds exciting.

I like Andy's blog also!