Friday, February 29, 2008

Oooohhhh I'm going vintage

I have found some new sewing inspiration. I saw on someone elses blog some clothes made out of vintage table clothes! They looked fantsatic. So this week I did some op shopping! Have come away with some great bargains!!! A few oh-so-stylish patterns for 50c each! BARGAIN !!!

I have created a couple of out fits so far from one of the table clothes. Today Cleo and I did some more opping and found 3 more!!! It's lots of fun, and makes things so individual.




Here's my creations






From this....
to these!!!

They look really cool with Aprils boots, but it was getting to hot and she took them off.

Thanks April for being sucha good sport and trying on for me. You look very pretty!

4 comments:

RachelP said...

Love your work Noo.
The vintage is soooo cool and your model is very cute. :)
Rach

Narelle said...

Isn't she!!!

Danni said...

Wow that is gorgeous! Also I tagged you in a blog game, see my latest post :)

Dory said...

Oh Narelle, you are SO clever! those outfits are gorgeous!! I just love them!