How do you spell Narelle? Is it really that hard? It is bad enough to have a name that always seems to be associated with stupid things, like Narelle the sheep in an add I remember, then there's that stupid "Hi Narelle, it's me" telephone add, and there was a really dumb "Narelle" on one of those '80's Aussie sitcoms.
So now we have a Gloria Jeans at our shops I have been for a few drinks. MMmmmmm white hot chocolate! But you know, they insist on having your name with your order. I am thinking they need to do a staff training on spelling!!! So far I have had Norel, Narel, Neralle, Neral, but never the simple version that my parents gave to me NARELLE. Is it that hard to spell?
I am finding it quite amusing that there are so many different versions! Maybe it's because they are all youngens that work there and these days there are so many stupid ways of spelling names that parents insist on naming their kids with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment