It's been a busy week in the House of Bug. Started off with Maurice's fall last weekend, I spent a few hours Monday in hospital with him and Rach. Fortunately our visit to the Royal Childrens came away with what Rach wanted to hear, that it all looks good and he just needs to have another checkup in 8 weeks. I don't know where the rest of the week has gone!
Got a bit more sewing done. I love this one!
The froggys are quite small but oh so cute! I'm really happy with the tartan lining to, looks quite nice!
Check out this doggy print! I managed to find some dog bone buttons on ebay hehehe, they look cool!
Sold my pirate frogs one, no wonder, with gorgeous Mozz modelling it!!! That boy has such a cute smile!



1 comment:
They are great Narelle :) You should have no problems at all selling more of those coats :)
I'm glad that Big Moz is okay :) He is a gorgeous boy :wub:
Post a Comment