Saturday, February 9, 2008

The sewing machine has been getting a workout!

I'm finally getting back into my sewing! I've been creating these cute little reversable jackets for my Buggz for boys store on wahmnaps.com I'm hoping I can get my cute little niece and nephew to model them for me. The photos are okay but I think they would look much better with someone wearing them. They are fun to make !!! I've got a reall cutie made in denim with dog paws and dog bones on it, I've got some dog bone buttons coming that I bought on ebay. It's goona be very cool LOL


Ahoy there me hearties, look at these cute little pirates!!!









And the back view
This fabric is so cool!





These froggies are so bright!
I just need to add buttons

3 comments:

Dory said...

WOW!!! they are sooo COOOL!!!! I love them!!! I can't decide which one I like the best! I'm going to have to buy one from you!

Narelle said...

Kathi I have very special deals for special people. Honestly though, they are very easy to make I can send you a pattern if you like???

Dory said...

oh geez..okay, I'll give it a go :D thanks!!!