Cleo is making her debut this year and she has decided she wants to get a dress made. My mum has contacts from her days in the fabric business. So I called her up and she gave me this ladies name who sews wedding and deb dresses. OMG she lives in our old house!!! The home where I grew up for most of my life. I loads of memories from this house, and tonight, Cleo and I are going round there for a consultation.
I am so excited! Can't wait to show Cleo my old house!
This is me as a youngen, in the backyard of our home. We had this massive swimming pool cos dad drove a backhoe, and dug it out himself, and cos he used to work for the pool companies, we got a "mates" deal and had this huge concrete pool. Ahhhhh the memories.


1 comment:
OMG! what a small world!! how exciting!!!
Nice photo too :)
Post a Comment