Monday, February 18, 2008

26 sleeps to go!!!

It's only 26 sleeps til we head off to the Gold Coast. We have the countdown calendar happening and Andy gets to mark off the sleeps. Since he was packing his bag every time I folded some washing I thought we needed to give him some perspective as to when we were going! After about a week of hearing "Mum Queenland today" it gets a bit out of hand, especially the unhappy reception I get when I say " No, not today"

I can't wait to go! It's gonna be fun since we are travelling with our friends, who have 16 year old triplets. Well we are driving and they are flying, but we are meeting up once we all get there! Definately triple the trouble, but triple the fun too!!! Looking forward to some action at the theme parks and some lazy days shopping or sitting by the pool.

Been picking up some bargain clothes from Target to take with me, not much, but a few new tops. Now I just need some new board shorts, bloody things, I swear they have shrunk.

2 comments:

Dory said...

Woo hooo!! how exciting!!! I wish we were coming with you :)

Narelle said...

Oh wouldn't that be great!