Saturday, September 27, 2008

Grand Final day



It was the AFL grand final today. We had a very enjoyable afternoon! Had a few friends come over. And now the boys are kicking back in the spa. Well Lachie and Andy are. Paul is well....
LOL these past few months it has been me that gets pissed and falls asleep but today is his turn
8 pm and he is out cold hehehe




Was a bit of a dampener that the Cats lost, but we had lots of food and plenty of alcohol, so that made up for it LOL. And I was happy for the Shane Crawford. He has been such great players for so many years, so it was really nice to see him win a Grand Final.




Here's as few pics from the day







Cleo getting into her goon






The drinkies fridge




Me and my daughter






2 comments:

Danni said...

*snort* thats too funny!

Dory said...

ahhhhh HILARIOUS!!! you didn't have friends over when I called I hope!